I Have a Question! How Do I...?

How do I make changes to or close my business tax account?

To make changes to your existing Missouri Department of Revenue business tax account, please complete Registration Change Request, Form 126 and mail to Missouri Department of Revenue, PO Box 3300, Jefferson City, Mo 65105 or email it to [email protected]