Contact Information/Office Locations
The Department of Revenue’s Central Office is located in Jefferson City, but there are offices all over Missouri to assist you with your tax questions, motor vehicle titling and registration, or driver license transactions.
Central OfficeHarry S Truman State Office Building
301 West High Street Jefferson City, MO 65101
State Holidays (offices are closed on these dates): http://content.oa.mo.gov/commissioners-office/state-holidays
General Contact Phone Numbers:
Driver License: 573-526-2407
Motor Vehicle: 573-526-3669
To obtain a specific telephone number for the type of service you need, please click on the applicable links below.
Motor Vehicle & Driver Licensing
- Office Hours (Jefferson City only): 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- License Office Locations (including telephone number, office hours, and driving directions)
- Motor Vehicle
- Driver License
- Vehicle Safety Inspection Station Locations
- Driver License Testing (written & road) administered by Missouri State Highway Patrol
- Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tax Assistance Centers (including driving directions)
- Personal Tax
- Business Tax
- Field Compliance Bureau Offices