Online Credit Inquiry System
- Sales/Use Tax Credit Inquiry Instructions
- Withholding Tax Credit Inquiry Instructions
- Log into Online Credit Inquiry System
Business owners, you can now access the Online Credit Inquiry System to determine if an overpayment exists on your Missouri sales and/or withholding tax account.
Here's how it works:
- A business owner can enter their Missouri Tax Identification Number and PIN (The Department of Revenue has already assigned the PIN number and it can be found on the front of your return or voucher book )
- Online Credit Inquiry System will access our tax system, determine whether there is an overpayment on your account and provide instantly:
- A Statement of Overpayments. The business owner can then access refund applications to request a refund. Withholding accounts may also claim their overpayment as a credit on line three of a future return (Form MO-941).
- If there are no overpayments, confirmation that there are currently no overpayments on the account for the tax type requested.
The online system provides information that reflects the Department’s prior day processing.
For sales/use tax overpayment assistance, contactMissouri Department of Revenue
P.O. Box 3350
Jefferson City, MO 65105-3350
Telephone: (573) 526-9938
Fax: (573) 751-9409
For withholding tax overpayment assistance, contactMissouri Department of Revenue
P.O. Box 3375
Jefferson City, MO 65105-3375
Telephone: (573) 751-3505
Fax: (573) 522-6816